The Rode NT1-A Vocal microphone is the ultimate microphone for capturing studio-grade vocal recordings.
Although the body of the new NT1 closely resembles the NT1-A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille.
RØDE’s design engineers approached the NT1 as a marriage of innovation and tradition, starting with the capsule which is a completely new design. Codenamed the HF6, it is the perfect example of RØDE’s fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and features a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
It has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
In another world-first for RØDE, the transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote’s industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available. The NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise.
- Acoustic Principle – Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics – JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule – 1.00″
- Polar Pattern – Cardioid
- Address Type – Side
- Frequency – Range 20Hz – 20kHz
- Output Impedance – 100Ω
- Maximum SPL – 132dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level – 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity – -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level – (A-weighted) 4dBA
- Power Options – +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight – 440.00g
- Dimensions – 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output – XLR Output