Vocal microphone provides a brightened midrange and bass roll-off with frequency response to control proximity effect, a steel mesh grille for durability, a shock mount for low unwanted noise, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability