Terms & Conditions
- During the duration of the Agreement, the Goods remain the property of Musical Instrument Hire Co.
- You are not permitted to treat the Goods as your own. In particular, but not limited to, you are not permitted to sell, hire, lend or in any way deal with or dispose of the Goods.
- A £45 insurance excess charge is payable to Musical Instrument Hire Co should any loss or damage occur whilst the instrument is in your care
- An initial payment is payable upon accepting the Agreement and thereafter the rental charge is payable by way of monthly direct debit.
- In the event that a monthly payment is not honoured, the Goods must be returned to Musical Instrument Hire Co.
- The Agreement is for a minimum period of 4 months (the “Initial Period”). After this period the Agreement may be terminated but only once the Goods have been returned to Musical Instrument Hire Co.
- Musical Instrument Hire Co warrants that the Goods shall be of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose. In the event that you believe this not to be the case, you must inform Musical Instrument Hire Co immediately so that an examination of the Goods may be carried out, and if necessary, any repairs or adjustments made.
- Any repairs or adjustments must be carried out by Musical Instrument Hire Co or its chosen agent.
- You agree to indemnify Musical Instrument Hire Co from any loss or damage should you fail to comply with paragraphs 7 and 8 above.
- During the duration of the Agreement the risk in the Goods shall pass to you and you shall inform Musical Instrument Hire Co immediately should any loss or damage occur in respect of the Goods.
- The Agreement is subject to English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Agreement.